Re: Online sandbox for experimenting with chunks and rules

That would be great!

The computational model is straightforward - when the chunk buffers are updated, the rule engine looks for rules whose conditions match the current state of the buffers (striatum). If there is more than one matching rule, a stochastic process is used based upon the rule’s fitness (pallidum), and the selected rule is then applied (thalamus) to update the buffers directly or indirectly via invoking operations on modules in a request/response pattern similar to HTTP. In the brain, it is thought that the rule matching process uses a discrimination network implemented by the striatum.