Re: Simulated natural language dialogue

I dont think we need to have intelligent conversations to order food
(intelligence not required for this task, why bother)
its a simple interactive routine will suffice, as long as it does
everything that is requrred

and also: add some subroutine/subtask
after ordering, A- customer should be able to specify preferences, such as
extra chees, no onions, medium vs rare etc

PDM