Re: Simulated natural language dialogue

Let me add

looks like you are trying to reproduce an intelligent conversation between
two humans
(nice job!) but based on my experience, there are many things that can go
wrong with that approach
in a real-world situation that the system would not be  able to handle
(unless it's a very expensive system that can handle any situation)

while in my example I try to complete a set of tasks with the least amount
of effort and minimum risk of going wrong
so I think I understand why you are doing it that way, but I think I would
model the exchange differently
to reduce uncertainty hence effort required to get the task accomplished