Re: EO's Preety script: COGA input needed by 9/15 at 6pm ET

Following up on this email (and not sure where Julie is with the
conversations with EO, so please ignore if not helpful).

I see no reason why Preety even needs to be child. Why not make her a
graduate student, instead? Nearly everything can remain the same, though
maybe "mom" should be "roommate."

Making her a graduate student also reinforces that individuals with
dyslexia and ADHD can also be intelligent and competent.