Re: Background and google doc for COGA-EO meeting on Monday, Sept 12, at 3pm PT

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for surfacing these and making it easy for us to go
through them and give feedback. I've added a lot of notes to the Ian
persona. Looking at the other personas, I feel that other COGA participants
have already covered the needs there and hope that the feedback is taken
seriously.

Rain