Re: Request for feedback about draft of timeline before Wednesday, March 9th

Hello all ,
             By *broader community group* , here we are referring to the
groups that participants in our community group might be engaged with.The
groups that are too often not asked for participation and feedback!Also
groups in local communities that support individuals.Thank you Ciara for
asking this question.Thank you Rain for giving me clear idea about this.
Jamie has also asked about the communities we should be thinking of
approaching.So maybe we can take *identifying communities for outreach* as
one of our agendas in coming meetings.

Thank you
Best regards
Rashmi