Re: Request for feedback about draft of timeline before Wednesday, March 9th

The Information Architecture Community group would be a good one. I'm one
of the chairs and can forward to the group.Shari Thurow and I have done
some work on accessibility as an essential component of usability.

https://www.w3.org/community/informationarchitecture

Noreen

--
Noreen Whysel