Re: Example of clear UK government website

If I could add to the examples, my experience of applying to various jobs
recently online has been full of all kinds of issues good/bad. Online
application for jobs would be fairly important area to support, and I
encourage everyone to find more.

Yesterday, I was applying to a position at Microsoft, and as helpful as an
automated form might appear, taking my CV filled it with so many incorrect
values in the fields that it turned into quite a frustrating experience. I
spend more time deleting things than actually filling out their requested
information.

Good to have met everyone at my first meeting today!

Russell