Re: requesting help with a card sort for COGA's Making Content Usable

Hello!

For those of you who have already done this, THANK YOU!!!

For those who haven't done this yet, if you would prefer to do this using a
traditional interactive card sort tool (not screen reader accessible), here
is a link: https://6maf39nl.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/dqstv2xl

If you prefer the spreadsheet, continue with the previous instructions I
sent.

Thank you :)

Rain