Re: Meeting reminder: Cognitive Accessibility Community Group, September 1st, 2022 at 14:00 UTC

Hello COGA Community Group,

Woah morning brain. I forgot to update the agenda in the email. Below is
the updated agenda.

Meeting Agenda

   1.

   Welcome (Meeting notes
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VsHS-oQDR7XY87E91sd-zqYaq8DCH9Ppwf9YeqCNcks/edit#heading=h.86bg6g3kgb2y>)
   (5 minutes)
   1.

      Identify scribe in August 4th meetings notes
      2.

   Report updates (20 minutes)
   1.

      [Adi, Lea, Jamie] Report on live transcription
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/19UsiK-L_ZAZywUYLbAMaf9CDUkQvPDeLcXKCbRbarZY/edit?usp=sharing>
      as a cognitive support in synchronous meetings
      3.

   Discuss pending matters from previous meeting (20 minutes)
   1.

      [Kiki] Google Form Updates
      <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eK2yee1ZViNeen4rsmVOKy9-fHfboilynLGQt24KU2Y/edit?usp=sharing>
      for collecting examples
      4.

   Closing questions and next steps (5 minutes)

Kiki