Reminder: first meeting, Group A timezone, Thursday, 9th September, at 9am Eastern Time [via Cognitive Accessibility Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 21:15:06 +0000
To: public-coga-community@w3.org
Looking forward to our very first meeting with Group A!

Meeting Details

Topic: Cognitive Accessibility (COGA) Community Group
Agenda: https://bit.ly/coga-community-agendasWelcome and introductions
Open questions and ask about topics of interest
Revisit the community group goals
Choosing community chairs
What will we do first?
Closing questions, next steps

IRC: https://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga-community
Time: September 9, 2021Pacific (Americas, example: Los Angeles): 6:00 am
Eastern (Americas, example: NYC): 9:00 am
British Summer Time, West Africa Time, London, Portugal: 2:00 pm
Israel: 4:00 pm
India: 6:30 pm
China: 9:00 pm
ACT: 11:00 pm

How to Join

Join Zoom Meeting: https://teacherscollege.zoom.us/j/99377690494
Meeting ID: 993 7769 0494
Find your local number: https://teacherscollege.zoom.us/u/addrSjU2vy

Note: This join link is temporary and intended for our first meeting only. We will have a more permanent meeting link to share in the near future.

This post sent on Cognitive Accessibility Community Group

'Reminder: first meeting, Group A timezone, Thursday, 9th September, at 9am Eastern Time'

https://www.w3.org/community/coga-community/2021/09/08/reminder-first-meeting-group-a-timezone-thursday-9th-september-at-9am-eastern-time/

Learn more about the Cognitive Accessibility Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/coga-community