Re: Cognitive Accessibility Community Group updates

Hi Rain,Noreen and all !

 Rain thanks for sharing the updates.I would like to review the research
papers.Kindly let me know how can I start.

Noreen welcome to the group!! Its nice to meet you. Looking forward to see
you and learning more about your research work in the meeting .

Best Regards