Updating the FPWD publication

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:05:01 +0100
To: public-clreq-admin@w3.org
since several changes have been made to the clreq doc on github since
the FPWD prep, i was thinking that near the end of today i could try to
find some time to update the version currently planned for publication
on Thursday.

this involves me doing a raft of tests and checks, and notifying the
webmaster, who will also run tests, so i don't want to keep updating the
publication-prepped document repeatedly. What doesn't make it into this
cut can be published in an updated WD next week, if necessary.

ethan, i think we should resolve the 'base character' question before
updating the FPWD to the current draft - is that possible?

ri