From: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2023 5:25 AM
To: public-civics@w3.org <public-civics@w3.org>
Subject: CKAN and DKAN

Civic Technology Community Group,

Mike, I am definitely interested in bridging AI technologies, e.g., multimodal dialogue systems, chatbots, and the LIDA project, with CKAN and DKAN software. In these regards, I am exploring topics such as CKAN extensions (https://extensions.ckan.org/ , https://extensions.ckan.org/add/) as well as topics such as plugins for LLMs, e.g., ChatGPT (https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt-plugins).

Also, I made a note to write some forum posts this week about these opportunities for the OpenAI and HuggingFace communities.

Best regards,
Adam Sobieski