Re: March Meeting for Chem on the Web and Publishing

Dear All,

> 2. Discuss results of sub group discussion on plan for describing organic chemistry concepts.

I am very confused. I expressed clearly in last month's group call
before I had to leave early that I would like to participate in that
sub group.
Now I learn that a sub group was formed, discussed a meeting time and
has already met.
I therefore assume that my future participation in group calls is no
longer required.

Thank you,
Volker

Professor Volker Sorge
Chair of Document Analysis and Accessibility
School of Computer Science
University of Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~vxs
+44-121-414-3746