RE: minutes from today

Hello,

VitalSource is an excellent program. The titles may be in PDF, or the much,
much better format EPUB 3. Here is a short article about the choice on what
to use.

https://daisy.org/info-help/time-to-use-the-modern-digital-publishing-format
/

So, if it was in EPUB, the choice by the publisher to include extended
descriptions is recommended. At epubtest.org there are sample titles, one is
for math and another demonstrating techniques for extended descriptions.

Also on this site are the results of texting various reading systems,
including BookShelf from Vital Source and the Thorium Reader, freely aviable
on Windows, LINUX, and the Mac.

VitalSource also allows  DSO offices to get review copies to help the
students they are working with. RedShelf does this as well.

Best

George