Re: State of the Art (was: Starting work)

Sure !

I want to add EPUB to this list too (see
https://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Technologies )

Can you please provide a use case such that we record it properly in the
https://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Use_cases_and_requirements ?

Thanks
Mohamed

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org