From: Claudius Teodorescu [mailto:claudius.teodorescu@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 01:22
To: Dennis Hamilton
Cc: liam@w3.org; Casey Jordan; public-change@w3.org
Subject: Re: XPath to identify a point in an XML document (Was: A sort of synthesis)

Hi,

I am thinking about an EXPath module with function(s) about text content ranges (among others), to solve the problem of pointing for the changes of the text content.

I can help with editing/maintaining it, as I am currently doing this for some other EXPath modules [1].

Claudius

[1] http://extxsltforms.sourceforge.net/expath-specs/index.html