Re: PIs for change tracking: was Re: Few words on each of us

Hi,

Also, one can also choose a 'gradual change tracking markup', namely a sort
of light syntax (maybe with PIs) for common purposes, and a heavy syntax
(maybe with elements/attributs) for much elaborated situations.

One surely needs to consider all the existing knowledge, as you briefly
presented it.

Claudius