Re: Few words on each of us

Hi all,

My name is George Bina and I work for Syncro Soft, the company that
develops oXygen XML Editor.

We have in our product both XML diff functionality and change tracking.
The change tracking is currently implemented using oXygen specific
processing instructions but we are open to change that to use an agreed
format that will be supported also by other tools - similarly we
replaced the oXygen specific PI for associated a schema with xml-model.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina