Wiki page on initial requirements posted [via Change Tracking Markup Community Group]

From: Robin La Fontaine <robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:58:50 +0000
To: public-change@w3.org
I have added a basic index page to the wiki and posted a strawman on
requirements. As mentioned in the initial meeting, we have a proposal which we
will contribute as soon as we have it in a suitable form.

This post sent on Change Tracking Markup Community Group

'Wiki page on initial requirements posted'

http://www.w3.org/community/change/2012/11/28/wiki-page-on-initial-requirements-posted/

Learn more about the Change Tracking Markup Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/change