Re: Slides for task force proposal to W3M

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:47:20 +0200, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:

> On 07/12/2013 08:39 AM, Coralie Mercier wrote:

[...]
>>> Minor point:   To what WG?
>>>
>>> # Ontology-Lexica (to existing W3C WG)
>>
>> I don't know. The source is the questionnaire. The chair of the CG left
>> this comment:
>>
>> [[ discussed with Ivan Herman who recommended to produce a vocabulary
>> and host it under W3C Vocab. ]]
>>
>> Maybe you know which existing W3C WG that would be?
>>

> Ah...  It's a (proposed) service, not a WG.
> http://www.w3.org/2013/04/vocabs/
>
> Short version: we don't think WG's are a very good fit for vocabulary
> standardization; instead, CGs and some web-based coordination services
> will probably be better.   That's what the chair is thinking here, I
> think.

Aha, thanks for the clarification.
So, I understand this is work brought to us (or made at W3C by the
community) but not work for the rec track.

I propose to remove ontolex from the slide on transitions in the middle
term:
   http://www.w3.org/2013/Talks/cm-0718-cg2wg-woods/Overview.html#(5)

Any objection?

Coralie