Re: Resolving Relative URIs and Link Targets in a Compound Document

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:38:18 +0200, Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I appreciate your quick response on this.  Can we expect all of these
> issues to be clarified in the CDF documents?
>
> - relative URI rules should be followed in CDI across SVG-HTML border

This should follow from how SVG and HTML are defined. If it doesn't, that
would be a bug in the relevant specifications.

> - relative URI rules should NOT be followed in CDR case

I'm not sure this is different from

   <base href=somebaseuri>
   <iframe src=htmldoc>

Where htmldoc doesn't use somebaseuri. Again, this should already be clear
 from other specifications.

> - resolving for link targets across doc boundaries - still under
> investigation?

Accross languages, not documents. I think it would make sense if SVG took
definition of <svg:a> which is not in the scope of this group I think.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>