Re: Resolving Relative URIs and Link Targets in a Compound Document

Anne,

I appreciate your quick response on this.  Can we expect all of these
issues to be clarified in the CDF documents?

- relative URI rules should be followed in CDI across SVG-HTML border
- relative URI rules should NOT be followed in CDR case
- resolving for link targets across doc boundaries - still under investigation?

Thanks,
Jeff