Re: comments on WICD Mobile DOM section

<Vincent.Hardy@Sun.COM>
> wrote:
> >> I see. The Window Object 1.0 specification already mandates that
though
> >> (section 2.2 in the current draft). So it seems unnecessary.

Though I'd hesitate to assume that Window Object already mandates it, as
it has only gone through 1 public work draft and not last call.  So I'd
recommend getting an official response from the WebAPI WG stating that
this WILL remain before pulling it from our spec.

> > If we take out section 3.6.10 from WICD Mobile (the one you are
> > commenting on), there are no other references to the Window Object 1.0

> > specification.
>
> Suggested wording:
>
>    A conformanet WICD Mobile 1.0 user agent must support
>    the Window Object 1.0 specification. [Window]

This is already said, indirectly, since CDRF requires Window in:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-CDR-20061122/#dom

Perhaps this conformance statement should be added to CDRF conformance
section.

- Steve