Re: WICD Full should support XHTML Modularisation 1.1

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:33:36 +0100, Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
wrote:
> A 'profile' would therefore be a combination of the core XHTML M12N
> driver files, plus schemas for whatever additional languages are
> included. Anyone producing a language that could be used by CDF would
> also then have guidelines on how to produce their schemas so that they
> could be incorporated, so making it a 'framework'.

CDR (which is what these WICD profiles are aimed at) doesn't do "multiple"
(except for xml: and xmlns) namespace documents. So I don't think this is
relevant here.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>