Re: Compound Document Format Framework and WICD Profile 1st Public Draft Comments

Bob,

kekelly@us.ibm.com wrote on 09/06/2005 05:00:51 PM:

> Thank you very much for your constructive and well thought out
> comment on the Compound Document Format Framework and WICD Profile
> 1st Public Draft.  We are processing your comment now and will be
> following up with specific feedback to each of your issues.

We have processed your comment some time ago.  We are just finally
getting around to replying.

> Incorrect CSS code in example
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2005Aug/0014.html

The correction has been made:
http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/Group/specs/CDR/wp1/wicd.xml#scalable-overlay-object

If this does not satisfy your comments please respond within 2 weeks.

Regards,
Steve Speicher on behalf of the CDF WG