Re: hit regions Firefox support update

OK. I'll bring the whatwg discussion to a close. Is Mozilla in agreement to
not restrict which elements can be the target of a hit region? Or should it
be any focusable element? What about a non-focusable element that can still
get click events that a magnifier might still want to know the bounds of?