Re: You Got Your SVG in my Canvas! Mmm, Delicious!

SVG does not have this provision. HTML does.

SVG is not part of the HTML spec.

Right now I am working on ARIA and HTML 5. I do not have cycles to solve
SVG accessibility. This discussion is on the HTML list. Currently, the
canvas element is in HTML 5 and the HTML accessibility task force is
working on HTML 5. We are not working on SVG.

I am trying to keep focused on these problems.

If you would like to work on SVG be my guest, but that is not what the HTML
accessibility task force is set to do now.  If you can show me an SVG
element in HTML 5 then great. I don't see it.

Please understand that I am not stating that SVG accessibility is not
important but diverging the discussion to another spec. is keeping people
from focusing on the task at hand.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group