Re: hit testing and retained graphics

Hi Richard,

Yes I get your purpose,except one part :

* You control the drawing * ?!

in this sentence:
If you wanted to create a canvas rendering of a checkbox in the fallback
content, on the canvas that was 70X70 you can do it. You control the drawing

and some thing else if a developer doesn't use sub-tree in shadow DOM? what
does happen?

Thanks

--
Paniz Alipour