Re: You Got Your SVG in my Canvas! Mmm, Delicious!

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:16:05 -0400
To: public-canvas-api@w3.org, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Tab Atkins Jr. wrote (on 06/30/2011 02:07 AM):

> While I like the general shape of several of your ideas,

Thanks.

> I must make
> the same requests as I did of other people - we need to know precisely
> what problems are to be solved before we can decide how to solve them.

I don't understand.

I'm happy to answer your question, because I think there are many
advantages for general use, as well as for accessibility, but it's not
clear what you consider a "problem to be solved."  I've listed several
benefits on my blog post, but it seems like you're looking for something
else.

Can we get a bullet-point listing of the kinds of problem sets that you
feel are appropriate for addressing, along with concrete examples?  I've
read all of your posts on this topic, and I don't understand what
exactly you're asking for.  I'm sure the details are hidden there, but
the wordiness makes my eyes slide right over them.

Regards-
-Doug