Re: Proposed Charter for the Browser Extension Community Group

On 2015-10-19 03:01, Florian Rivoal wrote:
> Hi All,

Hi Florian,
I don't have any comments on the charter, it looks fine to me.

However, I don't understand how the CG is supposed to work since extensions require
deep cuts into a browser's code-base.  Producing a specification alone won't have
any effect on the market unless it is backed by at least one major browser vendor.

As you probably now I'm personally involved in a specific extension which is about
combining the power of the "Web" and "App" worlds which has numerous of very different
applications although I have focused on payments:

         https://test.webpki.org/webpay-merchant

Now I'm trying to make an NFC/BLE version of the same basic interface:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-nfc/2015Oct/0025.html

Any kind of feedback would be welcome!

Cheers,
Anders