Proposed Charter for the Browser Extension Community Group

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:01:42 +0900
To: public-browserext@w3.org
Hi All,

In order to get this CG started, I've been preparing a draft charter, to clarify what we should be working on and how.

https://browserext.github.io/charter/

This isn't official until we as a group make it so, so I would greatly appreciate your feedback, both if you think this is fine as is, or if you like to see some adjustments.

This is inspired to varying degrees by:
- The w3c template for CG charters https://www.w3.org/community/council/wiki/Templates/CG_Charter
- The WICG charter https://wicg.github.io/admin/charter.html
- The WebApps charter http://www.w3.org/2014/06/webapps-charter.html
- The CSSWG charter http://www.w3.org/Style/2014/css-charter

I'm happy to take feedback via github issues or pull requests, or mail if that's more convenient for you.

Disclosure: My involvement in this is based a on consulting agreement with Bloomberg, to support them in standardization efforts.

Best regards,
Florian Rivoal