Re: Suggesting an in-person working group meeting on the 25th and 26th October in Munich, Germany

> I can reserve a room for 14 people right now at our Google office in
Berlin. Does this suffice?

Not sure about the total number of attendees, but there'll likely be around
3-5 attendees from Mozilla.
Otherwise it sounds great to me (especially if it's reserved for Dec 1)

Cheers,
Honza