Re: Suggesting an in-person working group meeting on the 25th and 26th October in Munich, Germany

On 02/09/2022 13:18, Michael Hablich wrote:
> How many people do we expect to attend in person? I will have a hard
> time getting a big meeting space for early November.

I think Mozilla would be interested in attending an in-person meetup,
probably with around 3-5 attendees.

Like Simon and others, the proposed date in October isn't ideal for me
for family reasons.

We also need to check dates against some proposed internal
travel/meetings, so we need a little more time to figure out what would
work well for us.

Apologies for the delay.

James