Re: Suggesting an in-person working group meeting on the 25th and 26th October in Munich, Germany

That’s the half-term holiday for my son. I won’t be able to make that. David may also be in the same position, though not all schools in the UK have the same term dates.

The week of 7th-11th November is free.

Cheers,

Simon