Re: Invitation: W3C WebDriver - Automation Berlin WG Meeting @ Wed Aug 24, 2022 9am - 3:50pm (BST) (public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org)

Hi everyone,

A few important details for the ones attending in person:

   - Meeting room will be available from 9AM CEST (8AM BST)
   - Small breakfast, lunch, warm/cold beverages, and snacks will be
   provided
   - Location: WeWork - Warschauer Platz
   <https://g.page/wework-warschauer-platz-11-13>, meeting room GRA (ground
   floor)

Location details are also available in the meeting agenda.

If you are attending the meeting in person, please send me your name and
email address so I can register you in advance. If you have any issues
finding the place or entering the building, please call/text me at
+491744006970.

The room will have a TV/projector available for remote folks to join
remotely. Zoom link details are available in the calendar invite David
sent, also in the meeting agenda.

Regards,

*Diego Molina*
Staff Software Engineer | Sauce Labs

Sauce Labs Europe GmbH
Warschauer Platz 11-13
10245 Berlin

Geschäftsführer: Omer Barzilay
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg , Registernummer HRB 181547

Sauce Labs <http://saucelabs.com/> | Sauce blog <http://saucelabs.com/blog>