Re: Collaborating with WECG to improve testing support for extensions

Hey Simeon,

I know a number of the working group would love to chat as we believe there
might be some overlap in our work. We have a meeting on Wednesday at 9am
PST/5PM GMT/9:30 IST. Would you be able to join us then? We can make sure
you have a slot on the agenda.

David

--
David