Re: Zoom quality issues in BiDi meetings

FWIW, I also heard Brandon turn into a very loud robot for a few seconds —
it’s not just you. Furthermore, I didn’t hear any meeting audio the first
time I dialed in, but after I refreshed and re-joined the meeting for some
reason it worked. Shengfa had the same issue. And I think we all
experienced *crackled foolip*.

I’d be in favor of using a different web-based video conferencing solution.