Re: Outstanding PRs and changes post level 1

Hi,

TBH, I thought we'd have reached REC right now so this would be a moot
point. Given that we're not, I'm fine with creating a branch for the PR
work. It'd be nice to move the spec forward again :)

If Mike gives us the go-ahead, we can get going ASAP.

Simon