Re: Choosing a CR end date

Also sprach James Graham <james@hoppipolla.co.uk>:

> On 30/03/17 04:46, David Burns wrote:
> > This time line seems fine to me and fits with the extension the
> > WG has to reach REC.
>
> I think that date's fine, but a linear extrapolation of the
> current rate of writing tests doesn't give us a complete test
> suite by then. So we need to pick up the pace of that work in
> order to actually meet the deadline.

As you are already aware, but which might be news to others here,
I’m currently doing work on putting geckodriver in mozilla-central
and hooking that up to the WPT tests we run in our CI.

This should make it much less daunting for us to write wdspec tests,
and I’m happy to extend invitations for others to make use of this
infrastructure.  Ping me directly.