Re: Wiki Page Up and Call for Agenda Items

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 9:49 PM, David Burns <dburns@mozilla.com> wrote:
> I have gone and created the wiki page[1] for next weeks meet. Please can you
> make sure to add the items that you would like to discuss.

I've added to the agenda that we need discuss the data model used in
the specification.  At our last meeting we reached consensus that Web
IDL is not the right option for describing a wire protocol.

In addition to defining the JSON schema (types, fields, input/output,
encoding) we need to talk about unexpected behaviour and how to handle
exceptions for ill-formed command payloads.  This ties in with
requests to illegal endpoints, which headers the remote should send,
and so forth.

I'm sure it's unnecessary to reiterate this point, but nailing down
the data model is essential to continue ANY new feature work on the
specification.