RE: Test Suite modifications and Action items from the Face to Face

From: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 20:57:35 +0000
To: Andreas Tolfsen <ato@mozilla.com>, "public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org" <public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org>
Hello Andreas,

> I've reviewed the patch and added some issues.  I think the click- and
> sendkeys tests should be submitted as separate PR's though, which is why I
> haven't reviewed those bits:
>
> 	https://critic.hoppipolla.co.uk/showcomment?chain=6925

Thanks for looking at the changes. We're going through the formatting suggestions today. Looks great.

As for breaking them into two PRs, what is your thinking on "severity" for that? My intern is finishing up this week and next, he's getting another pull request ready with 40 or so additional tests, and working on some more complex tests as well.

I think I understand that from a best practices perspective, we should have submitted them separately, but I wonder if it would be OK to review them together this once and from now on we'll make a point of submitting different categories of tests separately.

-John