From: Simon Stewart [mailto:simon.m.stewart@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 5:44 AM
To: Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Cc: Malini Das; public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org
Subject: Re: Next WebDriver F2F

Asking around, the following hotels might be suitable:

1. Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton
2. Melia White House
3. Sanderson Hotel
4. Charlotte Street Hotel

Simon
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 10:10 PM, Wilhelm Joys Andersen <w@wja.no<mailto:w@wja.no>> wrote:
Malini Das <mdas@mozilla.com<mailto:mdas@mozilla.com>>:
> Is there a recommended hotel for the F2F?
Not yet..

I'll be staying here:

  http://www.radissonblu-edwardian.com/london-hotel-gb-wc1b-3lb/gbkenilw/home

It's close to Euston, the reviews are good and I got a decent rate via
hotels.com<http://hotels.com>. But I don't yet know if the reviews match reality. :)

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
http://wja.no