Re: Extending Browser Testing and Tools Working Group Charter

We also agreed in Boston to have actually written far more than we have
right now :)

I think John's proposed date is one that is realistic, particularly since
we'd want the test suite to be fleshed out before LC too.

We've not been very successful at hitting deadlines so far, and I think
that simply setting another one without also providing some support for
getting there is setting ourselves up for another Douglas Adams-esque
"whooshing
sound <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/723.html>". To that end, I'd
like to suggest a weekly get together of half a day (either virtually or
IRL) of at least two of us once TPAC is over.

My preference would be to meet in person --- there's nothing like a human
being next to you keeping you honest about working on the right thing!
Andreas and I are working down the road from each other, and I'd be happy
to head down to Bournemouth occasionally to work with David, so that looks
like it might be workable. If John or anyone else on this list wants to
meet over a skype call or Hangout, we can set up a time for that too.

Cheers,

Simon