Not a formal F2F (was Re: Next Face to Face)

Changing the subject to avoid hijacking my own thread.

If anyone would like a "not formal" face to face to discuss any issues with
the spec, I'll be spending time in Menlo Park from 4th-7th March
(inclusive). I'd be happy to be available for any discussions.

Regards,

Simon