RE: Next Face to Face

I think it's a good idea to meet again face-to-face.

I will definitely not be at GTAC, but I also probably won't be at the Selenium conference either.

So without putting a lot of weight behind my opinion, I think June in Boston is the better option. However, I'd always rather meet in Mountain View than anywhere else.

-John