Re: Use of W3 Bugzilla on WebDriver Spec - Should we?

OK, I've now created the WebDriver component in the W3C bugzilla. So if you
want, e.g., to include a "File a bug" link in the spec, you can use either
of these:

  https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=Browser%20Test%2FTools%20WG&component=WebDriver
  http://w3.org/brief/MzE5

Also let me know if you want to me to set one of you as the default
assignee for bugs in that component.

And for others in the group that want to "watch" this component: You can do
that from https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/userprefs.cgi?tab=email See the
form at the bottom of that page, and add public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org
to your watch list there.

  --Mike