WG decision to publish WDs of WebDriver [was: CfC: publish monthly WDs of WebDriver; deadline January 15}

Having received several statements of support for the proposals, and no
objections, I'm recording a working-group decision to adopt the proposals.

We'll publish a Working Draft on Thursday, January 17, and hereafter
publish updated WDs roughly once a month.

  --Mike

"Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, 2013-01-09 02:14 +0900: