Re: [comment] Allowing the modifications of HTTP Request headers

Personally I don't think changing HTTP headers belongs in the WebDriver
spec. The WebDriver spec deals with making the browser automateable and
trying to emulate the user. Changing headers does not fit in with those
goals. Changing headers can easily be done via adding a proxy in the
middle between the browser and the web pages under test and this is how
people using the OSS WebDriver currently do that.

David